Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 14 February 2008

Sunday Stamper & Arty Girlz


This weeks challenge for the "Sunday Stamper" was to decoupage a stamp and "Arty Girlz" was to use any stamp from your collection, so have entered this into both. I've made this square card which started off being pearl off white and distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads. I have added small borders down both sides using Tanda's Background Set 1. Torn some card and again distressed using a wet cut and dry pad and stamped with a image with them same ink. The image (Crafty Individuals) was another piece of card that distressed with various colours and then stamped with a Vintage Sepia Versafine inkpad. I then embossed with a holographic powder. Added some gold Tattered Angels Mist. I decoupaged the butterfly as per the challenge. I really had fun making this card. Messy, and a bit more time consuming but worth it!!!

18 comments:

Lesley said...

It's a lovely card Claire! xxx

Jo said...

Looks great Claire. You can tell it has taken some time but I agree it was worth it :o)

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joining in Claire...love your card, tis fab!! Hugs x

Angie C said...

I love this Claire

Shazza said...

it is lovely Claire
x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful design.

Sandy said...

Wow this is so wonderful creation. Lovely work.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card

Kristen said...

Oh you have been so busy! fantastic work!

Ann said...

Love it Claire - gorgeous!!!

Ann-R xx

Julie Allain said...

Love your card Claire thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :)

Crissi Harvey said...

Great card claire love the stamps .
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx

Deb said...

FAbulous card Claire, I love the shiny look to the main image, some beautiful stamping here, messy but fun and definitely worth it!

** Isa ** said...

Very pretty card Claire!

Have a wonderful week end ;op

Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work as always :-)

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

Looks really beautiful.

sam21ski said...

WOW - stunning xxxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!