Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Follow by Email

Sunday, 17 February 2008

Owl ATC


Made this ATC using my owl stamp. The whole image was to big so I cut out a section and mounted onto bazzill and spare scraps. Used the same stamp leaf that was used on owl card and again edges with gold Krylon Pen!

7 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Awwww - How cute!

Mee said...

He's cute :o)

Bex said...

Thanks for your comment at my blog x
Fab ATC's - You should champion them over at the forum as we are quite lacking in them!

love Bex

Terrie B x said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...love your ATC Just gonna go check out the rest of your lovely creations...Enjoy the rest of your DaY:)X

My Paper World said...

Your ATC is beautiful!

Andrea, said...

Great ATC, love the owl

Anne said...

Great ATC Claire!! Brilliantly backed up by Take That's Could it be Magic while I browsed!!! LOL!! ;o) Must get me a playlist - I LOVE that song!!! :o) Enjoy half term!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!