Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 17 February 2008

Owl ATC


Made this ATC using my owl stamp. The whole image was to big so I cut out a section and mounted onto bazzill and spare scraps. Used the same stamp leaf that was used on owl card and again edges with gold Krylon Pen!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww - How cute!

Jo said...

He's cute :o)

Bex said...

Thanks for your comment at my blog x
Fab ATC's - You should champion them over at the forum as we are quite lacking in them!

love Bex

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...love your ATC Just gonna go check out the rest of your lovely creations...Enjoy the rest of your DaY:)X

My Paper World said...

Your ATC is beautiful!

Andrea, said...

Great ATC, love the owl

Anne said...

Great ATC Claire!! Brilliantly backed up by Take That's Could it be Magic while I browsed!!! LOL!! ;o) Must get me a playlist - I LOVE that song!!! :o) Enjoy half term!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!