Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 6 February 2008

New Stash


Thought it would be nice for once for me to show my new stash! I got 9 new Magnolia Stamps, 1 woodenmounted stamp, 30 sheets of 12 x 12 Bazzill Cardstock which I use all the time and a set of clear stamps from Hero Arts. Now just got to find the time to play! Shoulder on the mend now!
Clairexx

4 comments:

Angie C said...

Wow, lots of nice goodies there Claire - have fun playing

sam21ski said...

Lucky you!!!!!

** Isa ** said...

WOw Claire lucky you! Can I come and play!!! ;op

Hugs xxx

CraftyC said...

Anytime Isa! Would love to meet you one day, your so talented!
Clairexx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!