Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 27 February 2008

"I Am She"




Have used my "Smitten" range from K & Co to make these 3 quick and easy cards. On a few birthday lists and they all seem to come at once so as I haven't played with this kit yet, thought I'd give it a go! Have used backing papers and butterflies from the kit. Stamped "I am She', I love this stamp but dont know where it is from, sorry, then added peel offs to finish. Hope the recipients like them.
Clairexx

16 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely cards and so unusual.xx

Angie C said...

Lovely cards Claire, love the papers you've used too :-)

Jo said...

I'm sure the recipients will love them Claire :o)

Lesley said...

Great cards claire! xxx

made by fifi said...

gorgeous papers claire - I know someone who needs that stamp - lol xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I NEED that stamp :-) xxxxx

Andrea said...

Fab cards Claire,i'm sure they will love them
xxxx

sam21ski said...

Love the colours and the stamp xxxx

For the life of me said...

i love these Claire x

Jukie said...

Oh I have come across these papers before...hmm might see if the easter bunny might get them for me!

Ann said...

Gorgeous stamp Claire - love your new look blog too !!! xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A good selection of cards there.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fab cards Claire! ......but I thought 'She' was 'She' *.*

No wonder 'She' wants that stamp ^.^

Shazza said...

those papers are on my wish list- great cards Claire
x

Ana Baird said...

Great card!

Cazzy said...

I love these cards, and the stamp!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!