Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 1 February 2008

"At Your Fingertips"

Made this Birthday card for a challenge on one of tghe forums I belong to. Used my new "At Your Fingertips" Cd, which I think is a lovely disc. All the papers are from the disc and have used a chipboard circle and covered with paper as the embellishment. Rubbish photo, but that has never been my strong point (LOL). Hope you like it!
Clairexx

5 comments:

Jo said...

Very girly :-)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is sooo pretty!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very pretty - not seen anything like this before

Shazza said...

lovely card Claire
x

Unknown said...

Love the card.Really striking design.
Lizzie.x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!