Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 7 February 2008

Sunday Stamper

This weeks challenge is "Monochrome". Not entered Sunday Stampers before but have done a few challenges recently, so my confidence must be growing. Used DL card, main image stamp was one which I bought at The Make It show at Farnborough. Backed stamped image onto "Ruffles scallops" again from the Make It show. I've so much stash now, dont know where to put it.

14 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joining in Claire...lvoely card hun xx

Jo said...

Very stylish Claire

Angie C said...

Great card Claire and I love the stamp :-)

sam21ski said...

Is this one of your new stash Claire? Nice card BTW xxxx

CraftyC said...

Its new as in I only bought it a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've used it but not in the stash photo. More stash today, but wont bore you with photo's of more packaging!!(LOL)

shaz earl said...

great card Claire xx

** Isa ** said...

This is so pretty. I love it... Good luck with the Lily's fashion show contest! ;op

Hugs xxx

Jukie said...

Beautiful stamp! ahh the joys of not having enough space for your stash...its an age old problem...:)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, so stylish. Have fun with your new stash

Debbie said...

Oh love this - the monochrome is beautiful :)

Enjoy your new stash. ;) :)

Debbie x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A lovely card Claire x

You could always put some of your stash in storage ...at MY house!!! ^.^

My Paper World said...

Stunning!

Wacky Jacky said...

Love this stamp - its great.

Ann said...

Gorgeous Claire

xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!