Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 11 February 2008

3 Owls


This is yet another new stamp I had to try! I bought it from Farnborough but dont know who's its made by as theres nothing on the block?? I have downloaded some freebie papers for the background and matted onto bazzill cardstock, then watercoloured the owls with pencils.The leafs are from an unmounted set I found amonst my stash. Finished off with a "Happy BIrthday". This card was a mens card for one of the birthday lists I m on.

17 comments:

Jo said...

Claire the owls are sooo cute :~)

sam21ski said...

I love this Claire, you've got the colours just right xxxx

shaz earl said...

That is so nice Claire xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card Claire and I love those owls

Shazza said...

gorgeous Claire
x

made by fifi said...

aaawww cute owls :-)

Denise said...

Lovely !

Karen said...

Real cute and makes a great mans card :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love those owls they are so cute, fab card Claire

Lesley said...

Great card Claire - I love the owls - if you find out who the stamp is by I would love to know!! xxx

Leigh said...

gorgeous card.

Annie said...

those owlets are just adorable!

Hels Sheridan said...

I love Owls...and I am loving this card...this would be FAB for a certain female person you know too ;O)) Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Oh now that stamp is seriously cute. Gorgeous owls, and I love the colour combo you have used with it.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love that stamp, can you tell me the make please.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute

Ann Whitfield said...

This card really has the wow factor for me Claire - I love the colours and the image is sooo cute! x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!