Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 9 February 2008

Daring Card Maker Challenge

Shattered this morning, didn't get to bed till gone 3am as D/H ended up in A & E. Caught his hand in the handle of front room door and it swelled up. Luckily only tissue damage but he is strapped up for a week! Have finally managed to post another card.
My First time for the Daring Card Makers and we had to use doodles on the card!. My Doodles are hand drawn stitching around border and used liquid pearls on the corners of the stamped image. I used my new Penny Black stamp and watercoloured with pencils. The "Girly" wording is from a new set from QVC. Papers are from craftwork cards! Such a girly card, dont know who to send it to yet!! Have a nice weekend!

17 comments:

shaz earl said...

Great card Claire hope OH thumb is better soon xx

sam21ski said...

WOW Claire this is amazing

Claireabelle said...

Lovely card Claire, she is a fab image and looks great watercoloured. Hope OH hand soon feels better
xx

Claireabelle said...

Lovely card Claire, she is a fab image and looks great watercoloured. Hope OH hand soon feels better
xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous Claire...a great stamp too ^.^

Best wishes to OH x

Angie C said...

Very pretty card Claire and I love that stamp :-)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fab card - if you are struggling for a home - i'd love it :-)

hope hubby's hand better soon

jane x

Shazza said...

gorgeous girly card Claire, love that stamp
x

Debbie said...

Cute card claire. ;) :)

Hope DH's thumb is getting better. :)

Debbie x

Denise said...

Lovely card- love that stamp and the little bows :-)

Jo said...

Very girly lol

Ann said...

Gorgeous Claire - love that stamp & the little bows really set it off!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite stamps :-) Great card, well done.

Gail said...

Lovely card Claire, love the stamp

Kristen said...

Oh that is so girly cute - I'm sure you will find someone to send it to!

Bee said...

think I might have to have these stamps. A gorgeous card.

xx

Annie said...

love your girly card, and thanks for commenting on my blog.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!