Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 20 February 2008

"Artyglitz" and "Time to Craft" Challenge


Getting into these challenges now! Decided to make a "Green" themed card for the "Artyglitz" challenge but felt the card needed something else so added some self adhesive lace to the card which was this weeks challenge at "Time To Craft" (links can be found on the left of blog). Again used my "Tilda" and coloured with Sansador and Prismacolour pencils. She was mounted onto a die cut from my "Nestabilities" and have dotted "White Opal" liquid pearls around the edge.The backing paper was from a Joanna Sheen pad. Prisma flowers and stamped "Mum" to finish. Will be giving this card to my Mum for "Mothers Day"

26 comments:

Annie said...

very pretty card with lots of lovely details! I'm sure your Mum will love it.

Julie Allain said...

Stunning card Claire

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx

Angie C said...

This is just so beautiful Claire I'm sure your mum will adore it

Lesley said...

Lovely Claire - thanks for taking part in our My Time to Craft challenge too!! xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely card. Great colouring. Tilda looks fabby sat on the bench! Lol x

Lesley said...

Lovely card Claire and thanks for joining in the My Time to Craft challenge too! xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Ooh a lovely card - Tilda looks fab on the bench! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft this week!

Sandy said...

Wow this is so lovely creation. Nice sketch. Love it.

Shazza said...

what a beautiful card Claire, love that stamp
x

Andrea, said...

This is beautiful, love the flower

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

ah bless - she's fabby claire

hugs jane c xxx

Ana Baird said...

Aww! very sweet and adorable!

lindschick said...

Ooh love it, it's gorgeous. Loving that stamp.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful design.

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card Claire xx

Tracey said...

OOOh Claire, it's gorgeous

Traceyw
xx

Lil Ol Me said...

lovely card Claire, your mum will love it....if she doesn't you caqn send it to me!!!!!!!!

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love the layout and the background you created for Tilda! Great card!

Bee said...

this is drop dead gorgeous. My list of stamps I wnt is growing longer

xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card claire
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Tina said...

Gorgeous card, and beautiful colours... these challenges are addictive aren't they.......
Tina xx

Kate T said...

Thank you for joining in this weeks challenge Claire!

Truly Jewellery said...

I like the way to combined the more traditional papers with the more contempary Tilda stamp Gail :)

Karen said...

I think you're mum will love it, its so cute :)

sam21ski said...

Lovely image and love the way you've used pastelly colours for her and deeper background colours, works really well

Trina said...

What a cute little girl!! Love the card!! Good job!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!