Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sketch 7 Challenge


Made this card for the monthly challenge at Cardmaking Friends Forum. I loved the triple embossing so used that on the three tiles with my favourite Pearl Lustre embossing powders. Then stamped with an oriental stamp using Gold Brilliance Ink Pad and added another layer of clear embossing powder to seal. Went around edges of tile with Krylon pen. The papers are DCVW Far East stack and have distressed the top paper with Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Inks. Used a small leaf stamp over top of card. Tried out my Galaxy Markers for the first time on this card and think they are fab, have used them on the bottom right corner to highlight the tree and edged the ripped paper with black at the top and bronze at the bottom. Love the challenges, at times I have so many cards to do that my mind get bogged down with idea's and I end up all in a faffle and dont do any. At least with the challenges, your mind is set as to what needs to be done and I can just get on with it. So many more challenges I want to do this week, only time will tell! (LOL). I've taken this late at night so click on the image and you'll see a bigger picture.
Clairexx

7 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor this is a fab card Claire...brill! hugs x

Anonymous said...

Oh gorgous, love the TE

xxxxxxxx

Jo said...

Love the triple embossed effect, it looks amazing :o)

Jozza said...

This is gorge! Love the triple embossing! Looks great xxx

Shazza said...

oooh I love this card Claire
x

Cazzy said...

This card is a work of art, I would happily frame it and hang it on the wall!

Tanya said...

Your card looks great!!! Love the triple embossed effect!! Fab!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!