Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 3 July 2008

Magnolia Challenge Card


This is my weeks entry for the Magnolia Challenge which is a sketch. I have used K & Co Papers and coloured my Tilda with Copic Markers, added some S/Adehesive ribbon from Anna Griffin and finished with 2 Velvet Flowers.

6 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Aww this is so cute, I used to have a pair of socks that colour!
Ruth x

Andrea said...

beautiful Claire x

Anonymous said...

very cute card, lovely

Angie C said...

Lovely card Claire, those papers are beautiful and your colouring is great. Love the ribbon and flowers too :-)

craft mad Jenny said...

this is so pretty,
lovely card,

jenny

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Looks like she's expecting a good party.

xxxxxxxxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!