Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 15 July 2008

In My Pocket Challenge



This weeks theme for the In My Pocket Challenge is Birds. I have used Tims stamps for this and Basil paper. Coloured with pencils and added a clear sakura pen over the top. Its my friends birthday today, so will be giving this to her and Its My Zoes 6th Birthday Today as well. Lots of pressies to open after school, cant believe she's now 6 as she's so dinky!!!!
Wont be around much now as we are off to Dosney World on Monday, I'm having a new washing machine delivered today as mine decided to pack up for good yesterday so have alot to catch on and start the packing. Am sure I'll have something else to blog before I go though. Have a good week
Clairexx

23 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous Claire and I love the colour scheme and your great bird stamps. Happy birthday to your Zoe today. Have a fabulous time at Disney World and look I forward to seeing lots of pictures when you get back. If you get a chance visit Michaels and Joanne's for some goodies. Thanks you so much for the lovely bookmark for Zoe which arrived today before she left for school. Such a lovely surprise and so kind of you. Have a great day, Love, Nikki x

ella bella said...

this is stunning i love the colours and the bird stamp is gorgeous. Have a lovely time at Disney World
Tracy x

Andrea said...

Claire a wonderful pocket, have a brilliant holiday and hope Zoe has a great Birthday, take care and lots of love xx

carolann said...

Fantastic card Claire happy birthday to Zoe hope you have a great holiday hun xxxx

Hannah said...

fantastic card the papers are fab.

sam21ski said...

Just brilliant Claire - Happy birthday Zoe and hope you have a fantatic holiday xxxxx

Zoe said...

Hello Claire, thank you for my book mark. I love reading.
love
zoe

Femmy said...

very beautiful!! love the birdstamp!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pocket Claire - love the paper and stamps! x

Claire said...

Lovely pocket card. Never had a go at one of these, might just have to now! Have a fab time in Disney World. I'll be there in 7 weeks time, I cannot wait!!

My Paper World said...

So beautiful! Happy Birthday to zoe! and I hope that you have a fabulous time at Disney! xx

Sue Shaw said...

Great work! Have a fantastic time at Disney!!
Sue. x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card and have a great holiday

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful envelope...LOVE the colors! I'm sure that you're friend will be thrilled in receiving it.

I love the way that you stamped the lines across the flap and the bottom. It looks like machine stitching!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful envelope...LOVE the colors! I'm sure that you're friend will be thrilled in receiving it.

I love the way that you stamped the lines across the flap and the bottom. It looks like machine stitching!

*Sally* said...

These are simply stunning!

Cathy said...

I love the colour scheme and the birds. I like the flap too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

nessy said...

stunning pocket!! just love the colours, and those wonderful stamps, you have used!!
vanessa xx

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!!!
Mumur

Joy said...

Fantastic pockete Claire see you when you get back off your Hels xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

I have only just seen this hun, sorry for being so late replying to you!! I love what you made, tis lovley xx Thanks for joining in xx

Shaz said...

another lovey pocket..well done

Viola said...

Wonderful work, Claire!! :o)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!