Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 18 July 2008

Off on my Holiday!

Just had to pop in and say bye to all my crafting buddies before we head off to Disneyorld, Monday morning. I'm up to my eyes in clothes at the moment and felt a short break was in order, think its Pre Holiday Stress (LOL). Thankyou to everyone who sent Zoe Birthday Wishes, she had a lovely day and I still need to sort her pressies, they're piled up in her bedroom at the moment. Thought I'd still be crafting this week but had no time to spare so have not been able to blog anything or visit any forums, sorry peeps but will play catch up when I get back. Wasn't intentional but everyday I've been out doing something or other and now its all rush to get packed and the house back in some sort of order.
Today we visited another school for Daniel, its a mainstream school with a special needs unit attached. Daniel would be able to mix in with mainstream classes whenever he wished if he felt comfortable. Anyway, we spoke to someone at the Local Education Authority this afternoon and it has been sorted today and when they return on the 3rd Sept, Daniel will be attending the new school for a 3 week trial and if all goes well, he will remain there and not return to his current school. We haven't told him this yet as we thought we'd let him enjoy the holiday first. I'm sure he will be fine and its one less school run for me as the LEA will be transporting him everyday! Anyway, must get on, still lots to do and am trying to reduce the amount I've got going in my suitcase, hubby cant understand why I need so much but I think thats just how we women are!!! Will be thinking of my friends in while I'm DisneyWorld, wonder what challenges I'll be missing!!!!!
TTFN
Clairexx

16 comments:

My Paper World said...

have a wondeful time! xx

sam21ski said...

Hope you all have a fantastic time Claire xxxxx Don't forget to take loads of photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment Claire...I'm off to disneyworld on sunday! Hope you have a great holiday!
Carole ;o)

nic_d said...

Sounds like quite an adventure! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Minxy said...

I'll miss ya, just make sure you have lots of fun and take lots of pics xx

nessy said...

hope you all have a fantastic time ~ hope all goes well ~lots of photos!!
we are going to disney paris next feb (any tips would be welcome)
be thinking of you lucky people~ enjoy!!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Have a fabulous holiday

Sue Shaw said...

I'm soooo jealous.....and a fantastic time....say Hi to Mickey and Minnie!
Can't wait to see the photo's!
Sue. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Don't take too much Claire you need to leave plenty of room to bring back all your shopping. Have a fabulous time and i'll be thinking of you. Hugs, Nikki x

tracie said...

Hi Claire
Have a fantastic holiday, looking forward to seeing lots of pics
:)x

Carol said...

Have a great trip, we're off soon too... same as you but I expect far less organised

Hope Daniel's school trial is positive ... not looking to that change of schools although we've 2 more years to wait yet!!

Love the pocket!!
TC

:0)

Becky said...

Have a great Holiday Claire!
Love Becky xx

Marcie Sharp said...

Have a great vacation- sounds like this new school will be a blessing!

carolann said...

Have a great hols hun xxx

Claireabelle said...

Have a fab time Claire, Im sooooooo not jealous, nope, not at all. Not one tiny bit....LOL
xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Don't forget lots of pics on your return.

xxxxxxxxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!