Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 10 July 2008

RAK ATC


Was just playing around the other night as I couldn't think of anything especially to make so started by stamping 1 eye and the mouth from "Rubber Stampede". I then coloured around with chalk inks to make a face outline and glazed the lips with a clear sakura pen. Finished of by adding "Do you Like My Pout?" made with my Dymo and this is the result. Sometimes I work better by not planning!!
Clairexx

12 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! It's really cool! I love how it turned out! xx

WeirdCat said...

This is very unique, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Very effective.

xxxxxxxxx

sam21ski said...

Great to have a play with no plan isn't it - that's when the vest creations are made - it's fab Claire

carolann said...

Wow its very impressive brilliant hun XXXX

Tracy said...

Very cool!

Heather Robinson said...

I absolutely love the pout! This is a very evocative and delightful piece. Things that come from play are often so creative! Great work, my friend!

nessy said...

stunning work ~you had your crafting head on when creating this!! ~ would make a great, very large wall hanging in a large modern london penthouse flat !! don`t you think??
vanessa xx

Andrea said...

mmmmmmmm a very red pout and very effective x

Cathy said...

Wow - very effestive and eye catching.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Becky said...

Great ATC Claire, it's really arty, very stylish!
Love Becky xx

Anne's Cards said...

I like your card and your style!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!