Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 20 July 2008

Going. going, gone.......

Just popped on to say a final farewell. The bags are packed and most of the chores done. Kids should of had an early night but think they're a bit hyper so not quite gone to plan but hopefully they'll sleep on the plane. I'm off for a nice soak, wont be in bed for a while yet but think I'm jus as hyped up as the kids. Carry on crafting and promise to take some piccies. TTFN
Clairexx

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hope you;re having a fantastic time Claire and co xxxxx

Lee said...

I've just been catching up on your creations.........just gorgeous!!! And have a fun, fun trip!!!!

Minxy said...

Missing you loads xxx hope your having a fantastic time and i'll speak when you finally get home in just over a week. Please dont be too brown and make me jelious PMSL xxx

Minxy said...

I know your on Hols but this will be a nice something to welcome you home, check out my blog for what the hell i'm talking about lol xx xx

Andrea said...

Claire I hope you are all having a fantastic time, wish it were us there, the children will love every minute xx

*Sally* said...

Goodness I bet theya re hyper! I hope that you are having a wonderful time and hope that you enjoy your little pressie on my blog when you get back!!
LOVE The Rockstar music!

Sally x

*Sally* said...

Goodness I bet theya re hyper! I hope that you are having a wonderful time and hope that you enjoy your little pressie on my blog when you get back!!
LOVE The Rockstar music!

Sally x

Louise F NZ said...

see you soon.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!