Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 7 July 2008

Daniels School Friend


Daniel doesn't get many party invites but there is another boy in his year that also has Aspbergers and on Friday he was invited to Ethans birthday party at an indoor play centre. I must admit, I dont normally make handmade cards for the school children but Daniel loves handmade cards so thought I'd make the effort. I used the Rocket Backing Paper from "Basic Grey" and used my "Monkey Tails ALphabet" on my Bigshot. The images are from "Crafters Companion", I stamped with an Adirondaak Inkpad and coloured with Copic Markers. Done a matching insert with my "Crafters Companion, Boys and Girls CD" as they have "space" on the disc and am pleased with the finished result as i dont do many childrens cards although I should as I have 3 myself. Talking of kids and birthdays, my Zoe will be 6 next week and Jessica will be 13 the week after, but we will be spending her birthday in Disneyland and I think my hubby has hired a limo for the evening so we can celebrate her becoming a teenager. Less than 2 weeks and were off!!!!
Clairexx

20 comments:

nic_d said...

Aww, what a cute card for Ethan! He'll love it, I am sure. Have a great trip!

Samantha said...

very cute! Ethan will love it!

Becky said...

Great card Claire! Love the alphabet and the little aliens! I hope Daniel has a nice time at the party.
Love Becky xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is a fab card Claire and am sure Daniels friend will just love it and lots of celebrations to look forward to this month in your house, Hugs, Nikki x

Cathy said...

This is fab Claire. I love the aliens and the lettering is fantastic. I am sure he will love it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Shazza said...

a lovely card Claire and I hope you have a fab holiday
x

Anonymous said...

Ethan will love this - it's brilliant! ;0) xx

Zoe said...

Hi Claire, This is a wonderful card Claire I bet Daniels friend will love it.
love
zoe
xxxxxx

carolann said...

Great card Claire Ethan will love it WTG xxx

Andrea said...

a great funky card Claire x

sam21ski said...

Fab Claire, love the frog!!!!

ella bella said...

wow this is fab Claire, Ethan is going to love it.
My daughter is also turning 13 your daughter is going to love the limo very special idea :)
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

You've chosen perfect elements for a child's card and put them together beautifully.

I hope they enjoy the party.

xxxxxxxx

Joy said...

I'm a bit late with this post but I bet Ethan loved it. I'm glad Daniel has settled in his new school. It's a fab card and I love the alphabet. Have a great time in Disneyland you deserve it xx
Ps I love the Xmas cards beneath x

Sue said...

This is fabby,i love it:-)


Sue
xx

Annie said...

that's a fabulous card for Ethan, I'm sure he will love it! annie x

Anonymous said...

Its very sweet. I think your hubby will appreciate it. :) Congratulations.

Vanessa.

Angie C said...

This is a great kids card Claire, love the rockets and aliens and what a great alphabet too

WeirdCat said...

I can empathise with you over the lack of party invites to an aspie, the card is lovely and hope Ethan liked it
Ruth

Jo said...

Great card, love the funky tails font :o)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!