Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 12 July 2008

Spoonful of Sugar Challenge


Made a bookmark this week for this weeks challenge at "Spoonful of Sugar" which is boys. I stamped Hamish and coloured with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor. I then masked Hamish and used my field of sky stamp with blue and red ink. The wording is from stamp addicts. I then added a border around the bookmark and made some holes at the top with my cropodile, ripped them and added Fired Brick Distress Ink around all the edges to finish. I dont know why the picture is a bit distorted, everyone I've taken today seems to be the same, but its alot better in real life, honest. Daniel and his Dad have just set off for their long journey back to Hampshire, Daniel will be boarding overnight at the special needs school as part of his trial, kentucky fried chicken and ice cream for dinner followed by a fry up in the morning, hubby will be sitting in a hotel room working while I intent to enjoy a few hours!! Have a good weekend.
Clairexx

25 comments:

Sue Shaw said...

Lovely sentiment! Great colouring.
Hope all goes well for Daniel.
Sue. x

Anonymous said...

Love the bookmark and Hamish is adorable, wonderful colouring!
Carole ;o)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous bookmark I love the cute Hamish, Thanks for joining in this week :)

Cathy said...

The bookmark is fab - I love how you have coloured Hamish.
Hope all goes well for Daniel.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Camilla said...

Lovely bookmark!! And your Hamish looks great!
Hope you have a great weekend:)
Hugs, Camilla.

orangedaisy said...

great idea to make a bookmark instead of a card, will you be laminating it?
do like the hamish image

x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous bookmark Claire and I love the sentiment, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Carol Ann said...

Love the bookmark, great sentiment too!
I hope Daniel gets on Ok, enjoy your weekend x

Anonymous said...

Fab bookmark! colouring is brilliant and text so fitting! :)

Marlene x

My Paper World said...

Very cute! Love adorable Hamish! xx

Andrea said...

love the bookmark Claire, is a great page keeper x

nessy said...

just love this bookmark ~ oh think i need that saying!!
i do hope daniel gets on ok ~thinking of you all!!
vanessa xx

Hannah said...

fab bookmark and i love the image you have used.

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic bookmark, and i love the sentiment!

tracie said...

fab bookmark Claire, love the image and the sentiment is great.
Hope your having a good weekend :)x

Sue said...

love the bookmark and such a cute image too:-)

sue
xx

WeirdCat said...

So cute!!
Ruth

Becky said...

Great bookmark Claire (I love Hamish!) the saying is brilliant too! I love it!
Love Becky xx

Zoe said...

Hi claire , I love the hamish you have coloured. I love the book mark you have made.
love
zoe
xxxxxx

Annie said...

love that sentiment! and bookmarks are a great idea! annie x

ju said...

Very cute - nice blog!

Debbie said...

Hope all goes well with Daniel. :) :)

Your cookmark with Hamish on is fabulous and I love that saying, made me laugh for ages, lol, lol

xxDebbiexx

ella bella said...

o wow this is great i love the sentiment its perfect.
Tracy x

sam21ski said...

Fab card Claire, great quote xxxx

Anne's Cards said...

Beautiful,love your style!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!