Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Our Creative Corner Challenge




A new chellenge site HERE. This weeks theme is Basic Grey. Me and my good crafting buddie decided the other night to craft online together so we both took inspiration from blogs and adapted the card they way we wanted. This is my effort for the challenge. The papers are Basic Grey "Two Scoops", Tilda, coloured with Copic Markers, "Technique Tuesday" stamps and the wording is "Tim Holtz. Enjoyed making this although it took a bit longer but happy with the finished product!
Apparently we still have no electricity and a large generator has been put in at the end of the road. Power came back after about 4 hours, just hope the generator doesn't break down too!
Clairexx

19 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just stunning claire, Love the design and it's just so pretty. Big fan of the BG papers, Hugs, Nikki x

Cathy said...

Fantastic card Claire. i love those papers and how you have coloured Tilda in. Great inside detail to the card too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Annie said...

fab layout for the card with gorgeous papers, love Tilda too of course!

Angie C said...

Stunning card Claire, love the design of it and those papers are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Claire!! xx

Andrea said...

a beautiful card Claire and the colours are just brill x

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful card Claire, so much work

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and the images and papers

Joy said...

Fab design Claire love the BG papers and colouring

Enfys said...

How sweet Tilda looks, love your colouring

Dawn Easton said...

Claire, your card is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Classroomfree said...

Fab work :o)

Cindy Haffner said...

Claire love your card, so pretty, thanks for playing with us.

Alison said...

Stunning card Claire.

Marcie Sharp said...

I LOVE the Two Scoops paper! I've used it alot myself!

Maya said...

Beautiful card!
Love it :)

Hugs from Maya

SueHart said...

Lovely papers that you've used and love the design of the card. xx

Minxy said...

Thanks for being my midnight partner while making this, it was a fun challange made all the better with great company, love the card loads xx

Murielle said...

OH...Very splendid card!!!
I love it!!
Beautiful papers and colors.
Mumur


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!