Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.
Thursday, 10 April 2008
"Me to You" and Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge
This is Aprils project for my "Me to You" swap I host. I used a new nightlight that was originally all grey. I covered with alcohol inks, stamped ontop and added ribbon around the edge. Dont know where the idea can from, but enjoyed the project. This also fits this weeks "ScrummyStashCafe" challenge which is "Alter It".
A Bit About Me....
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (198)
- Its My Birthday!!
- Tilda & Friends Challenge
- ArtyGlitz and Sunday Stamper Challenge
- A Few Bits and a Thankyou!
- My Paper World Sketch Challenge
- I Won Blog Candy
- Fairy Silhouette
- Lovely, Spendid Challenge card!
- Magnolia Challenge Card (copic markers)
- Paper Artsy ATC
- Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 17
- Sunday Stamper - Faces
- Vintage Tag
- Papertake Weekly Challenge-Fairy Wishes
- Saturday Workout Challenge
- BIA with Friendly Plastic
- "Live in the Moment"
- Daring Cardmaker
- Friendly Plastic Brooch
- Artistic Stamper Challenge
- Sunday Stamper/Wednesday Stamper
- New Stash
- My Time to Craft Challenge Card
- Daring Card Maker Challenge
- "Emmy" - Challenge CMUTD
- "Me to You" and Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge
- Theme Thursday
- Vintage lady
- Cute Companion
- Sunday Stamper/Forum Challenge Card
- "Pink" ATC
- My Paper World/Cute Card Thursday
- ▼ April (34)