Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.
Sunday, 20 April 2008
Papertake Weekly Challenge-Fairy Wishes
This card is made with a new set of Fairy stamps purchased from C & C and used Stickles on the wings and crown. I've used my oval nestabilities and coloured the fairy with prima pencils and sansodor. The butterfly is a new wizard die I won off ebay along with the photo corner. Added a rub on, prima flower and just for you stamp and edged the oval with liquid pearls.It fits this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly which is Glitter
A Bit About Me....
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (198)
- Its My Birthday!!
- Tilda & Friends Challenge
- ArtyGlitz and Sunday Stamper Challenge
- A Few Bits and a Thankyou!
- My Paper World Sketch Challenge
- I Won Blog Candy
- Fairy Silhouette
- Lovely, Spendid Challenge card!
- Magnolia Challenge Card (copic markers)
- Paper Artsy ATC
- Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 17
- Sunday Stamper - Faces
- Vintage Tag
- Papertake Weekly Challenge-Fairy Wishes
- Saturday Workout Challenge
- BIA with Friendly Plastic
- "Live in the Moment"
- Daring Cardmaker
- Friendly Plastic Brooch
- Artistic Stamper Challenge
- Sunday Stamper/Wednesday Stamper
- New Stash
- My Time to Craft Challenge Card
- Daring Card Maker Challenge
- "Emmy" - Challenge CMUTD
- "Me to You" and Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge
- Theme Thursday
- Vintage lady
- Cute Companion
- Sunday Stamper/Forum Challenge Card
- "Pink" ATC
- My Paper World/Cute Card Thursday
- ▼ April (34)