Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.
Friday, 4 April 2008
Sunday Stamper/Forum Challenge Card
THis card fits 2 challenges this week. The Sunday Stamper was the colour "Green" and the challenge this week at Just Bex was to use Circles or Dots on the card, so have combined the two. The papers on the the card are DCWV "Winter Stack". The bird and flower stamp on the card are from the new Laura Ashley range and the stamp on the heart is unknown I'm afraid. Thats the only thing I do not like about clear stamps, at least with the wooden blocks, the manufacturer is printed on it. The heart was die cut with my Cricut. I went around the edge of the card with Tim Holtz Crackle paint in Frayed Burlap and rubbed over with a gold "Galaxy Marker" pen, which was also used to highlight some detail on the stamp. Usually associate green with christmas cards, so made a nice change! Food shop to do today but hoping to craft for an 1 hour if possible. 2 of my children break up today, but the other one will still be at school, which means no lay ins for me. Have a nice weekend!
A Bit About Me....
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (198)
- Its My Birthday!!
- Tilda & Friends Challenge
- ArtyGlitz and Sunday Stamper Challenge
- A Few Bits and a Thankyou!
- My Paper World Sketch Challenge
- I Won Blog Candy
- Fairy Silhouette
- Lovely, Spendid Challenge card!
- Magnolia Challenge Card (copic markers)
- Paper Artsy ATC
- Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 17
- Sunday Stamper - Faces
- Vintage Tag
- Papertake Weekly Challenge-Fairy Wishes
- Saturday Workout Challenge
- BIA with Friendly Plastic
- "Live in the Moment"
- Daring Cardmaker
- Friendly Plastic Brooch
- Artistic Stamper Challenge
- Sunday Stamper/Wednesday Stamper
- New Stash
- My Time to Craft Challenge Card
- Daring Card Maker Challenge
- "Emmy" - Challenge CMUTD
- "Me to You" and Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge
- Theme Thursday
- Vintage lady
- Cute Companion
- Sunday Stamper/Forum Challenge Card
- "Pink" ATC
- My Paper World/Cute Card Thursday
- ▼ April (34)