Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Follow by Email

Saturday, 12 April 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge Card


Before I started paper crafting, I used to do cross stitch cards and still make the odd one. I finished this project a few months ago but never got to mount it, so seeing this weeks challenge at "My Time to Craft" is Stitches, I made the card up. Looks like I'm off to Alexandra Palace tomorrow, a friend has said I can jump in with her so no doubt will be back with loads of new stash. Dont need much to be honest but I just cant help myself!!!! Have a good weekend.
Clairexx

16 comments:

Ang C said...

A gorgeous card

Fe-Fe said...

That's such a pretty card. I haven't got the patience to do cross stitch but it does look lovely.

Have fun at Alexandra Palace tomorrow. My mum and I are going to the Dome in Doncaster so I'll probably come back with new stash that I don't really need too!

Gail said...

Lovely card, don't have a neat enough hand to attempt anything like this, excellent

Mee said...

Beautiful! This certainly fits the challenge this week Claire, well done. I'm not really a stitcher myself so admire anyone who has the patience! Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

carol said...

Lovely card, reminds me of the hours i used to spend making cards like this and then selling them at Craft Fairs for two quid a piece! I do still love my cross stitch, but i don't do cards anymore :) Have a great day tomorrow(wish i was going!! but off to Portugal in a weeks time so needed the pennies for that :(
I love your Emmy card, she's so cute!

Carol x

Enfys said...

That is gorgeous, I don't have the patience for this, have a great time at Ally Pally.

Ila said...

This is just Beautiful!! one of my daughters loves to make crosstitch cards too!

traciejane said...

wow this is fabulous - great work. I started out cross-stitching too some years ago. This is gorgeous and love the way you've mounted it :-)x

CraftyCarol said...

Great card, a lot of work in cross stitch I used to do it years ago x

bubblegum said...

Beautiful card - love your cross stitch. :)

Hope you had a great time at Ally Pally, and not bought too much stash...lol, lol. :)

Debbie x

Lesley said...

Great card Claire, I used to do loads of cross stitching! Thanks for joining in our challenge xxx

Sian said...

Beautiful card,

Angie C said...

Such a pretty stitched card Claire. It must have taken you a while to make

hilmof said...

Gorgeous card Clairexjfgdps

Mags said...

Lovely.

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Thanks for taking part this week, great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!

Blog Archive