Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Paper Artsy ATC


I made this ATC with the new "Bricks and Mortar" Stamps from Paper Artsy. I distress the edge of the papers from Crafty Individuals and stamped the image on direct. The houses have also been stamped onto patterned paper and cut out. As "life isn't a straight line", I've placed everything a bit wonky. Thanks for looking!
Clairexx

10 comments:

Jo said...

Looks great, as do the stamps :o)

Tessmatt said...

I like this Atc, it is a bit different, great stamps.

SueHart said...

Brilliant ATC. Love the stamps. xx

Joana24 said...

fab stamp , love what you done with it :)

Joy said...

A great little ATC Claire I love those Paper Artsy stamps xx

Ana Baird said...

Lovely ATC!

Anonymous said...

Gosh - how true! This is great - love these new stamps! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog - always nice to discover new blogs!

Cathy said...

Fab ATC - love the caption!
I'm a fellow SBS and just popped over to look at your fantastic blog.
Cathy x

carolann said...

Great Atc love the images

sam21ski said...

Love the new stamps Claire and what you've done with them xxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive