Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 3 April 2009

Watcha Do'in ATC


This is me just playing around, no challenges involved, just bringing out the Goth in me (LOL). I was intending to make a Miss Anya card but went into my craftspace and saw this stamp on the shelf that I've recently bought but never inked up. Ended up with this ATC which in not my normal cute but thinking outside the box is good for you. I'm afraid the picture isn't brilliant, was just turning dark when I took it but it is alot better IRL. Swirl background is a T/Holtz stamp and the image and sentiment are Stampotique. Added a photo anchor, and flowers for embellishments and edged with a Copper Krylon Pen. 
Thanks for looking
Clairexx

15 comments:

Paul said...

Wow, a great ATC and as you said, so different for you. Not sure if you'd be interested in swapping ATCs but I run a small, friendly, non-commiting swap and have a blog which shows all the swaps:
http://atcswappers.blogspot.com/
Maybe you'd like to join in with this months colour theme as I'm sure this ATC could be adapted to suit easily.
TFS
Paul

Roz said...

That's great Claire, and very different to usual. I haven't made an atc in ages...

Love Roz x

Unknown said...

Great ATC Claire, I really must try ATC's. If I get the time. LOL. Keep Crafting. avril xx

Deb said...

Fabulous ATC Claire, so love the adorable image!
Have a great evening! Debx

Macpurp said...

this is really different! and its good to do differnt stuff.
lovely ATC.
love tina x

Ila said...

This is very different .....artful and Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Karen said...

Gorjus work claire. Love those ickle mices and the clours in the Magnolia card are beautiful.

Love Karen xxx

Stacey said...

This is so funky and grungy Claire. Really like this kooky stamp. Its good to be outside of the box sometimes! ~♥~

May-Bente said...

Fabulous ATC, Claire!! Cute image:=)

Have a nice day:=)
Hugs from me:))

Victoria said...

Great ATC claire. It's sometimes good to step outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself. An ATC is something I've never made!
Hope you're having a lovely BH weekend!
Hugs, Vicky x

Tracy said...

Ohh scray looking!!! LOL, yep not your normal, and you talking about miss anya stamps... ordered my first last week....YAH!!!! just have to wait now!

Shazza said...

great stuff Claire. Enjoy the Bank Holiday and yes, I have some news re the club, will e-mail you very soon
x

Anonymous said...

I just love making ATCs!! This is so fabby!! Great image!!

Sue said...

This is great Claire, it's nice to have a change from time to time. If you pop over to my blog you've got an award xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Claire.

Hugs Riet.x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive