Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 26 September 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe Challenge


"Birthday" is this weeks theme over at ScrummyStashCafe, whether it be a L/O or card so have made this Pink Petticoat Birthday card sending the recipient a bunch of flowers! Coloured with Copics and papers used from DCWV Blossom & Butterflies Stack. Sentiment from Elzybells. Added assorted flowers and liquid pearls and the owl embellishment is from K & Co. Have a great Friday!!
Clairexx

18 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, Love the cute image and the wonderful dp. Hugs Nikki x

Rach said...

fabulous colours and your image and sentiment are wonderful. Hugs rachxx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous happy card.

Anonymous said...

Your card is lovely:)
One of my favs Lilli she is fab:)
Have a lovely DaY :)~x~

tiggertastic said...

What lovely words, and such a colourfull layout and card.

Sarah x

Mrs Wonka said...

wow I love the colours on this one.

Mrs Wonka x

carolann said...

This is great the colours really pop hun well done xxxx

Carol said...

LOVING THE BRIGHT COLOUR MIX

Love yoour little houses tooo

:)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the pretty colours and papers. have a good weekend

WeirdCat said...

Fantastic colours

Alison said...

i love this ard Claire, the colour combo you've chosen is great. Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Clare, looooove this card its fab!!!! and love that cute little owl, how adorable!!! :) just going to add you to follow my blog :) x

Marlou McAlees said...

ps, LOL.... I already am on your follow my blog LOL lost track for a moment :)

Donna said...

Wow, what a lovely vibrant card Claire :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Clare another great card, Love that image and the colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

Maria McPherson said...

Stunning card Claire! Thanks for taking part x

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for taking part in our challange.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive