Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 11 September 2008

ABC Challenge


This weeks challenge is "H" for Holiday, anything that fits in with a holiday theme so I chose Christmas as I really must think about making a start on my cards. The papers are Pebbelesinc, the image is from Little Claires, the snowflake was cut on my Cricut and sprayed with silver Glimmer Mist. I coloured the image with Prisma Pencils and Sansador the glittered with stickles. I used my Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder and finished with a rub on. Hope you like my card and I do love the image.
Clairex

13 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fun stamp Claire and I love all the different papers and added texture, Hugs, Nikki x

Becky said...

What a fun card Claire, I do love his hat, it seems to go on forever!!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

cute card thanks for joining in the ABC challenge x

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card, I've not seen that image before...so funny! Thanks for your comment.
Carole ;-)

Angie C said...

Great card Claire, loving all those different papers you have used and that image is sooo funny, I love it :-)

Minxy said...

Another fabby card hun, love the viberant colours.

Anonymous said...

Stunning! xx

Jo said...

FAB card, love the bright funky papers and the cute image too :o)

Cathy said...

Such a fab image Claire. I love the card, really bright and funky.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week,
hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire, what a fabby christmas card! love the image and the papers are super!!

Marlene xx

Hollie said...

What a fun image,
brilliant papers and your colouring is wonderful. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Fab card, the image is just brilliant

Anonymous said...

Great card Claire! :-) xxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive