Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 25 May 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge



This weeks challenge over at FunkyFairys is No Backing Paper. I've made a few cards recently with papers as sometimes like the simple approach. I go from one extreme to the other (lol). The stamp is Penny Black and have coloured it with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from Hot Off The Press and clolored with Prismas and Sansodor. Added some butterflies and bee's and coloured those with Sakura Pens. Hope you like it! BTW, looks like my mojo has returned, lots more to come!!!
Clairexx

20 comments:

Joy said...

Fantastic clouring with your new Copics Claire and I like how coloured the HOTP word, Great card xx

sam21ski said...

What a fab stamps and coloured in with such precision - brilliant xxx

Andrea said...

a beautiful card and a great stamp Claire x

Moxie said...

Great card Claire...I do like the image...he's very cute K

Jozza said...

Fantastic card!!! Love it!

Thanks for joining us in the challenge again :o)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A really lovely card Claire xx

Thanks for joining us this week ^.^

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - lets the image speak for itself.

xxxxxxxxxx

Carol Ann said...

Great card claire, glad to see your mojo has returned! x

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! love your coloring and that cute Hedgie image!!

Angie C said...

Aawwrrr, what a cute card Claire and your colouring looks perfect - maybe you could give me some tips LOL

Karen said...

What a cute image and strong sentiment! They certainly don't need anything else.
Thanks for joining in the Funky Fairy Challenge and sharing this.

carolann said...

Beautiful cards Claire WTG hun

*Sally* said...

Absolutely gorgeous, great colouring!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous clare and your colouring is fantastic. Hope you had a good Sunday. Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

This is really gorgeous and wonderfully coloured. :)

Debbie xx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful & bright :o)x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card - I love this image and the way you have coloured it. It looks really effective without a backing paper - well done.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card clare
i love using penny black stamps
well done xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

what a gorgeous card!!!! Love that stamp!! :)

Becky said...

This is so beautiful claire! I love how the copic markers make the image look like a sticker, so professional!
Love Becky xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!