Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 24 May 2008




1) Take a piece of Cling Film and lay it out flat.

2) Scribble some different Felt Tips onto Cling Film, dont overdo it as the colours dont show so much at this stage.

3) Spritz lightly with water, 2-3 sprays should do it.

4) Scrunch up the Cling Film.




5) Flatten out and place over Glossy Card.

6) Spread the colours out and lift Cling Film off.

The colours left on the Cling Film can be reused by spritzing again with water, this will leave a lighter background on the next card.


And here is my finished card which is for a challenge over at Auntys Forum

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh very eefective!! Nice as a background. Love the stamps you've used ..... wish I could pop round and borrow them!!

carolann said...

This is really fab will give this a go well done Claire

Angie C said...

What a fabby card Claire and such a great technique for making a lovely background too. TFS

carolann said...

Very clever Claire looks so effective WTG

Andrea said...

thats great Claire and another must for me to try, thankyou x

Wendy said...

Claire what a great idea will have to try that.

Wendy H x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is great Claire. I have never seen this before but what stunning results. Hugs, Nikki x

Sally said...

That is fantastic will have to give that a go. The background looks stunning

Sue Shaw said...

What a lovely effect - thanks for sharing!
Sue. x

Joy said...

Fantastic technique and great tutorial and whar a little star your daugher is. Card is lovely xx

Kim Dellow said...

What a great technique. I might give this a go - thanks.

SpookysCraftyMess said...

claire - this a beutiful card especially when you get it given to you - it leaves you quite speachless in fact there are no words for it lol are ther Claire lol
hugs
Barbara xx Thank you xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!