Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 11 February 2010

I'm Just Lovin The Snow!!

Went to bed with a covering of 1 -2 cms. Woke with a good 4 - 5 inches and its been snowing for at least the last 8 hrs!
I love the snow and the kids are off school. Poor Daniel is stuck at boarding school though they are trying to make arrangements to get him home as his school is shut today and tomorrow. So a day of messy hair, no makeup and a spot of crafting. Hoping you love the white stuff as much as I do.
Just waiting for a few items to add to my "Candy" then I will get it blogged. Have got LOTV Stamps in there to.
Enjoy your day, I'm off to make a card!!

Clairexx

14 comments:

Sandie said...

oh WOW!! Soooooooooooo jealous.. we got very little snow again this winter. I just love looking at all the snow pics floating around.

Annie said...

well it might look pretty but I'm glad we have sunshine in a bright blue sky here in Cornwall!
hugs, annie x

Risa said...

Good Morning Claire,
I wish that I could pack up all my snow and send it to you, I'm sick of it already! *lol*
On the brighter side, I'm glad to know that you are enjoying your day and natures gifts as well:)
Take care and enjoy the morning!
hugs
Risa:)

pinky said...

I agree with Annie, nice to look at but hate having to go out in it. We have glorgious sunshine and blue skies over here too.
Pinky

angelwhispers said...

Have to be honest Claire I really hate it!!!! It's fine if you don't have to go out xxx Enjoy your crafting Love Chanelle xx

stampinfrog said...

Clair your pic of the snow is gorgeous! But right now I have been snowed in since Friday!We have had over 18" of this white stuff and I am ready to see it melt and not come back for a long time!
Hugs,Connie

Nannieflash said...

Wow Claire thats some snow youve got there, hope you soon manage to sort out getting Daniel home, and it doesnt take to long to clear. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Claire,
Glad your enjoying the snow. We were glad to see the back of ours after 4 weeks but it's nice when it's undisturbed.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Marley said...

Lovely picture Claire, we have a lot of snow too in the Netherlands; it looks lovely but a clear blue sky with sunshine too haha! big hugs Marley

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire! Gorgeous pic!

Beryl said...

I had no idea people were still getting this much snow. You're a bit like me - love any weather that stops me gardening so I can stay indoors crafting.
Beryl xx

Angelwood said...

This is such a beautiful picture!

Kelly Schelske said...

We have lots of snow, come and visit me!!

Emma said...

Wow you have had lots of snow. We had a few flurries but nothing to settle for long...I love the snow if I dont have to drive in it!!
Hugs Emma x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!