Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Sunday 8 November 2009

Daniels Card and Challenges

Hello everyone, what a great day we had yesterday for Daniels Birthday, he loved each and every card that you sent and both me and Daniel send a heart warming thanks for helping to make it so special. I will post a list of names tomorrow. I know there are a few more to arrive and I have to drive to my SIL's shortly as Daniel stayed overnight.
This is the card I made for Daniel, coloured with Promarkers. He loved this card and I have to say it is not my usual but I really enjoyed putting this together. Nice to use a DL for change to!
My card also fits into a few challenges
Quixotic - Birthday
Cute Card Thursday - Primary Colours
Crafty CardMarker - Stamp Something

I was also lucky enough to win lasts weeks Bee Crafty Challenge with my Dove Easel Card. A free Digi Image of my choice - YAY!!!!

After Daniel opened his pressies, we went to my SIL's and in the evening went down to the Historical Parade that goes threw Battle High Street,. Then onto the field for a spectacular fire work display. One of the best I have ever been to and it was a free event so anyone in the Kent/Sussex area should really try this out next year. It lashed down with rain in the later part of the evening but we all thoroughly enjoyed outselves, then back to my SIL's for Birthday Cake and Party Balloons.
Thanks again, it really helped make Daniels day more special as he doesn't have Birthday Parties and I know he was very grateful that you took the time out with your stunning cards!!

Claire and Daniel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

23 comments:

Neenie said...

Fab card, Claire! Love that little pirate image and fab papers. I'm glad Daniel had a great birthday, sounds like you all had fun.x :)

Fern said...

Beautfiul card Claire, Love the colours and sweet image. Gorgeous detail! :O)

Fern xx

Alina said...

Hi Claire, lovely card and I'm glad that Daniel enjoyed everything!
Many, many hugs to all of you!
Alina

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, awesome job.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute card and glad you guys had a great celebration!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Claire and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Janny said...

oooh great card Claire....and happy birthday for Daniel

Mina said...

fabulous card Claire...the image is just so great for a childs card
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the image and great colours too.
Glad to hear Daniel had fabulous day too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

What a fun card Claire! Fab colour combo and that image is too cute! Happy belated birthday to Daniel! Thanks so much for joining our first ever challenge at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Rowena-QP Design Team

Risa said...

What a cute and fun birthday card! I love the vibrant colors and adorable image!
hugs
Risa:)

mueppi said...

Hi Claire
yyour card is wonderful!
I love this cute image and colours!
Hugs Gisela

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely card.x

cheryl said...

LOVE the colurs on this the image is so super cute too love cheryl xxxx

Carolyn Bounds said...

What an adorable creation:o) It made me and my heart smile to hear that Daniel had such a wonderful birthday and received lots of cards!! I decided to wait and send mine out for Christmas. I hope that is okay. Have a lovely week!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jill said...

Hi Claire this is fantastic I love the little pirate glad you all have a lovely day hugs Jill xx

Lynsey said...

Great card Claire! Glad your son's birthday went so well.
Hugs Lynsey x

Rach said...

you made a gorgeous card for Danielle hun, i am glad that he had a brilliant birthday.xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow Claire - this is fab, adore the colours. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie challenge this week and hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow. Kim

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Claire and I love the design and the colour combination is beautiful.
Happy Birthday to Danielle

Hugs Linda

Nicola said...

Love these bright funky colours and your super image, great card Claire as always.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

Vixykins said...

Great card and theme, glad Daniel had a fab birthday x

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and please check out our new challenge x


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!