Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 22 August 2009

Secret Crafter DT Card/Stamptacular


A sunny saturday here and I'm back with my 1st DT card since my holiday. This weeks challenge over at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge has been set by the lovely Mandy and the theme is Brown and Turquoise. Wendy, the owner of the Secret Crafter Shop, kindly sent the DT some stamped images of the new Stampavie - Tina Wenke - I have used Sending Valentines and have now ordered this stamp for my collection. It has been coloured with SU Watercolour Crayons. I now have the full set and just love using these with the SU Blender Pen. I distressed the background and edged with Fluid Chalk Ink Pads. The papers are BG "Lime Rickey" except for the brown strip which is a scrap. Raffia Lace is from Bunny Zoes Crafts. MS Border and Butterfly punch and the rest from stash. Its so nice to be back crafting and I really enjoy my cardmaking. Do take a look at the other DT cards, lots of inspiration for you.

And do take a look at the Secret Crafter Shop. They are now taking pre-orders for the New Promarker Colours being launched in a few weeks and there is a special price atm if you wish to purchase the full set.

My card also fits into this weeks Stamptacular Challenge which is "Bearly Special"

I'm also having blogger issues today, cant access all blogs or challenges. Most are all OK but some I just cant get into. Mr Blogger sure likes to take his time!!!!

BTW, Bev has a free stamp up for grabs HERE

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doin......
Clairex

37 comments:

Ila said...

I love this Gorgeous card Clair!!...the image, pretty papers and accents are all Fabulous!!..(love that raffia lace too)...Have a Lovely Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

Nannieflash said...

Hi Claire, what a fantastic card, love the colour combo, and the details are stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Marley said...

Wow Claire, wonderfull card! I just love turquoise and you did a great job! Pretty little details like the pin, star and butterfly! Really nice!!!
Have a great weekend!
xxxxx hugs Marley

Donna said...

Pretty card Claire, the image is so sweet :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Claire,such a sweet little image,love the papers and that raffia lace!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!
xx

Beccy said...

Lovely card Claire - that image is soo cute - love the chalked edges - never think to use my chalks automatically reach for the distress inks so thanks for the reminder.

Hugs Beccy x

Jill said...

beautiful card Claire, love the cute image and your colouring is fabby, hugs Jill xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So adorable, great coloring and love the design!

MariaJesus said...

Claire, this card is very cute, love the details :)

MJ

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Claire, hope you had a good holiday, just got back from mine. Hope the weather was better for you than it was in Devon, lol!! Your card is beautiful, great colours, image and embellies. I haven't seen those papers before, they are just scrummy! Have a super weekend, hugs Heidi xx

Janny said...

what a great card Claire...lovely image and details!

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Claire. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and details to. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the swirls!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Claire i love the sweet image and the papers and colour are fab. luv gina xx

Silli said...

Your card is so very pretty. I love the cute image and the papers! Hugs and happy weekend!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image. Marianne x

pinky said...

Love your image and the pretty background papers. Think I need some of that rafia lace.
Pinky

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Claire, i just love the colour combo and pretty papers- the distressing is fabulous! The image you've used is adorable too :O)

Fern xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card, wonderful colours and a lovely image, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Emma said...

Hi Claire
Hope you all had a fab holiday. Your card is gorgeous...I love the image and lovely colours too.
Emma x

Tracey said...

oh woooow this is georguoes

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Claire,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ilonka said...

Hi Claire your card is so pretty!!



XXXX Ilonka

Tab said...

Stunning card, hun, love the image and all the detail that you have added too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nancy said...

Hiya Clair:O) Nice to have you back! Your card is so cute, love that adorable image. Gorgeous butterfly.
Have a nice Sunday.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

theneon said...

The detailing on this make for a very special card. It is very interesting how you have used rectangular hole ribbon(?) to repeat the idea from the background papers. Nice job.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Claire, i hope you are well hunny, wow you've been busysince my last visit with not one but two gorgeous cards, i love them both, the images are gorgeous and as always you've combined them with gorgeous papers and fabulous added detail. Have a wonderful weekend, hope you got my email finallly! hugs Linda x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Claire, lov ethe cute image and all the pretty details. Hope you have a great Sunday. Hugs Nikki x

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Claire, the image is delightful.

Liza x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Claire!! Love that image, it's soooo cute!! :)

Tiets said...

just soo beautifull! Hugs Tiets

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, I love the sweet image and great papers and colours

Trina said...

Wow, I love all the details on this card!! You did a great job!!
Hugs,
Trina

Marcea said...

Lovely card sweetie. Such lovely details and papers. Cute image too - coloured beautifully
-x-

cats whiskers said...

Morning Dear, this is fabulous as are all the other creations you have posted since I went AWOL had a great time looking at them all.
Hugs Jacqui x

Tammi said...

That image is adorable, pretty coloring! Love your card! xx

Emily said...

OMG thats is sooo cute!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive