Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 23 March 2009

An Award and I won candy!


Yesterday the lovely Paula gave me this award which I feel very proud and honoured to have recieved. Not only did I get the award from Paula, I also won runner up in her candy last week and she sent me a fab parcel with lots of scrummy candy! Thankyou Paula for both of these. Just come on my computer as not feeling so good today, sore throat and got that ill feeling, to find that Vicky (Angeldrummer) had just posted that I had won candy from her blog (smilie face). Thankyou so much Vicky, not sure if I was top or bottom of the hat, but it worked!!!!
Think I can say for sure I have had a really good couple of weeks in the Crafting World, and its all thanks to you guys. You know I mentioned Candy, well, I think tomorrow could be the day, so keep your eyes peeled!
And as of this Monday, I officially start my DT post over at the Cupcake Craft Challenge, so please pop on over and join in, a bit of moral support required LOL!
Now the Rules of the award are for me to pass onto 5 other bloggers, I'd choose you all but gonna stick to the rules for once and here are my chosen:


Remember to pop back tomorrow to see what candy I have to offer!
TTFN

Clairexx

11 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

huge congrats to you Claire!!! well done on both the award and the candy, enjoy your new position on DT :) ♥

Axes DesigNs said...

Congratulations !!!!!

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your new award!! You are so deserving of it!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Lou said...

Well done on winning Candy and award - and good luck in your position as DT - hope you feel better soon
Lou xx (also in Kent in UK :-) )

jo said...

congrats hun, huggs jo x

DawnMarie said...

Congratulations Claire! Well done on your award and fab candy win, hopefully it will make up for you feeling ill. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Congrats hun, looks like you are on a good luck roll :) lets hope it continues for a very long time, thanks for passing on to me, hope your feeling better soon, {Hugs} pops x x x

Minxy said...

They say money goes to money, so it must work the same for stash {wink wink nudge nudge}PMSL

Thank you for the award hun xx right back at ya x

margaret said...

Congratulations Claire looks like you are on a roll keep it up hun. Great candy too.xx

Chris said...

Sorry to read you aren't feeling well Claire, hope you're better very soon. Glad to see you won some lovely candy and hope you have fun with it. Good luck with the cupcake DT spot and I'm sure your cards with be a hugs success. Take care Sweetie, hugs, Chris x

Tiets said...

congrats to you!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive