Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 8 January 2009

Awards


Thankyou to all the lovely peeps who have given me awards over the last few weeks, I've been naughty and put them on my todo list but never got round to posting here but have just received this fab award from Marijke so striking while I can. Thankyou so much for this, I love my blog and I hope you enjoy viewing it. Must say, its turned out to be more of a full time job managing it but it keeps me motivated and there are some great source of inspiration out there.



I've also received these awards over the past few weeks but cant remember who they are all from so thankyou very much for thinking of me and will do my best in the future to keep ontop of things.
As I cant remember what the rules are for each of these, if you are a regular visitor to my blog, please feel free to take one, I love the blogging community and have made many friends. I think we can all inspire each other one way or another, but isn't that what crafting is all about?

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive