Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.
Saturday, 29 November 2008
SCSC DT Card week 9
Here is my DT card for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and this week it is a fabulous sketch set by Sue. I really like the LO on this card, thanks Sue. The papers are K & Co Sweet Noel. "Juggling Snowman" by SN and coloured with Prisma Pencils & Sansodor. Added stickles to the snowballs. Again all the edges of paper have been edges with a black Galaxy marker. The text was done on my computer. Please pop along to the SCSC and see what the other DT members have come up with, we'd love it f you could join in!
A Bit About Me....
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (198)
- SCSC DT Card week 9
- Friday Sketcher
- Stamped Image Folder
- 1 Card, 2 Challenges........
- "Tilda with Rose" - Dutchdare
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 8 - DT Card
- BLOG CANDY WINNER
- Normal service will resume shortly
- New Scor It and 1st Card!!!!
- LOTV Blog Hop Winner!!!
- WOJ - Snuggle up!
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 7 - My Call.....
- More Birthday Thanks!
- 3 Challenges In 1........
- Ickle Tilda Notepad
- Dotties World - Colour Me Silly
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 6 - DT Card
- Daniel's Cards
- Daniels Thankyou's
- I am lucky enough to have had this award passed o...
- Todays Daniels Birthday and Its Gonna be Busy!
- Card Update, Tennis Elbow and Top 5!
- Just for You Son!!!
- Kreativ Blogger Award
- Dinkie Dots & Funky Fairy Challenges
- What Can I Say, BUT!!!!
- Big Thankyou!!!
- Another Dottie -BG & LOTV Challenge
- My 1st Dottie/Mojo Monday
- Thankyou To!!!!
- A Request Please (LATEST POSTS UNDER THIS ONE)
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 5
- ▼ November (33)