Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Thursday 6 December 2007

Seeing Orange



Been to the dentist today and had to have 2 large fillings, hence another day of not crafting but I have made a Birthday Card this evening. On a few birthday lists and everyone seems to have been born at the end of the year. This is for a friend on a list, hope she likes it. Made with K&Co Backing Paper, Graphicus stamp that was used on previous card, and again coloured with pencils and sansador. Matted onto Mirra card and a little bow to finish off. 10 days and I'm off to Sunny Mauritius for the christmas period, need to get all my christmas crafting finished and packed up in the next couple of days, got a mammouth task ahead of me if I'm to get done as much as I need to, only time will tell..........
Clairexx

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

Claire, this is stunning, such lovely colours xxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!