Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Pyramage Card


This is an A5 card that I used with my new Pyramage disc and Joanna Sheens backing papers. I do have quite alot of her papers and dont use them half as much as I should. I think the contrast of colours looks good and like the modern image with old fashioned papers. Made quite a few pyramage cards lately and seem to be buying any disc that has images on.

1 comment:

Plastic Card said...

This is great card. I love its designing and the color combination. keep it up.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!