Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Friday 14 November 2008

More Birthday Thanks!

Just a quickie to say more thanks from Daniel. He opened the remaining cards he received last night and would like to say a great big thankyou to
SHE, GINA & FAMILY, JOEY AND GANG, LORRAINE A(fab notebook, he loved it), NANCY,
ENRICA, WISHCRAFT, RANDI, ROXX, AVRIL & FAMILY. Our living room is full of these wonderful creations and Daniel really needed a smile on his face last night. Someone has stolen his I-Pod from school. He is totally dependent on it for his long journeys to and from. So more cards help put a smile on his face.
Thanks Ladies,
Back later today with another card, I'm not going out in that wind - No Way!!!!!!
TTFN and Thanks
Claire and Daniel

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Claire, poor Daniel, I do so hope they find his Ipod, he must be really upset about that. But Im pleased to read that he had such a wonderful lot of cards and that made him smile. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Joey said...

Oh Claire I do hope Daniels Ipod can be found, I can only begin to imagine how deeply upset he is over that. Glad the cards are making him smile :O) xxx

Kim. said...

That's really awful for him, especially for him when he is so dependent on it. I do hope he gets it back. Glad he had an extended birthday to relieve his upset quite so much.
Kim xXx

Joy said...

Can't believe some rat has stolen Daniels Ipod. I do hope he/she are made to return it. Sorry that I missed his birthday, but glad he got loads of cards xx

Lorraine A said...

aww how awful to have his ipod taken :-( I hope it is returned to him,,, he must feel terrible ,, poor kid x x

glad he liked the notebook,, maybe all the cards will cheer him up a bit x x
luv
Lols x x x

Randi said...

Yay, I am glad it arrived and helped cheer him up. Poor Daniel. I am so sorry to hear. I hope somehow it may turn up and return to him!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive