Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Saturday 20 September 2008

Lots to Do Challenge Card


This weeks challenge over at Lots to Do is "Numbers". I have made a C6 card using some spare backing paper from the previous card on my blog. This is one of those cards I didn;t really plan, just came together as I went along. I stamped T/Holtz's girl image direct onto paper and masked. I then used my leaf stamp from Art Impressions around the mask with chalk ink pads. The other stamps on the card are from Paperbag Studio and I really do love this set. Finished off by going round the edge of the card with a brown chalk ink. This isn't the best piccie but its nearly midnight and the lighting isn't very good now. Hope you like my card, makes a change to make an older style although I am still very much into my Cuties!!
Clairexx

20 comments:

Aija said...

Wow, you have created great card. This looks very "artistic" can see that you have worked a lot with this. Love that colour scheme.

Mags said...

Fab card Claire, love the main image.

Thank you for joining in with us this week

WeirdCat said...

This is very different and very elegant

Louise F NZ said...

Love this, really gorgeous and I think the colours are fabulous.

craftyb said...

Hi Claire!! Nice to hear from you again....I love this little girl stamp!! You know she actually reminds me of my Gran...back in the "olden days" when they had those wonderful haircuts!!

I also love the cute girl stamp...funny my mum was colouring her in the other day...they make up a lovely card!

Great news about your son's school placement...I'm sure it must've been a terrible worry for you all about how it would go...but I'm so pleased for you that he's been offered a FT place!

Bye for now! bx

Joy said...

Hi Claire, Fab image and colours I also love the card below those background papers are gorgeous xxx

Ang C said...

a beautiful card - love the little girl stamp

thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is so elegant! Gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing! :)
Hugs, Christine

Rach said...

fabulous card, hugs rachxx

Sue Shaw said...

Hi Claire
Great work! Hope you are well.
Sue. x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card and its great the way you have incorporated the numbers. very original

sam21ski said...

Brilliant card Claire and nice to see something other than your cuties!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great card, fab image, brill masking Claire!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Clare, fabulous card, with a really cute stamp :) x

Donna said...

Claire, you have some fab creations on your blog and I have really enjoyed browsing :) Donna x

Andrea said...

this is a great card Claire and brill stamps x

Debbie said...

What a great card Claire - I love those sorts of backgrounds..and that image is fabulous. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Christine Riley said...

Hi, it's me again :) I was tagged on my blog and so I tagged you. I love looking at yoru beautiful work. Details on "tagging" are on my blog if you're interested :)

Hugs,

Christine

Hels Sheridan said...

Lov this design Claire, and love your new hairstyle too...suits ya xx

carolann said...

Stunning card hun WTG xxxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!


Blog Archive