Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 19 November 2007

Garden Gate Card


Sorry, but I love this card. I was trying out my new Garden gate set of stamps from QVC. I just stamped 1 image onto white card with a Tim Holtz Distress ink pad just to see what it looked like. Then decided to cut it out. I can be quite an impulse crafter, when I sit to craft the idea's dont always come but in this instance I wasn't intending on making a card, it sort of just happened.
I used an A5 Grid card and rubbed the distressed ink pad over the card and the image. I cut a fence with my cricut. Stamped some floral detail onto card and onto the gate. Glued the fence to card, used foam pads for the gate. Added some stickles to the flower buds on the gate and added lots of Prima flowers. Distressed a piece of card and stamped "Happy Birthday" and added a bow to finish! The photo is a bit dull and looks so much nicer for real.
Clairexx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I REALLY loved this card and only wished I had some of the ingredients to have a go myself! Although it contains flowers I would certainly send this card to a gentleman. Lovely! Cheers X

sam21ski said...

Love the colours on this card Claire, it's stunning xxxx

sam21ski said...

Love the colours on this card Claire, it's stunning xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love it!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!