Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Monday 29 October 2007

Christmas Tree


For this card I printed out a background paper onto gloss paper from the artylicious CD. I then stamped tree (P/Impressions) onto a piece of cardstock and used direct to paper to colour with chalk pads, I then matted on to green cardstock and added a green ribbon down the side and stickles to the tree.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I love the vintage look of this card Claire!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Claire. Well done you! Sheils xxxx

shaz earl said...

Lovely card Claire xx


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!