Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Another Altered Canvas



I've been having another play today. I've a new dishwasher and tumble dryer being delivered this afternoon so cant use the kitchen sink and opted for my craftroom instead. I managed to find where I bought my previous canvases and ordered a few diffent sizes. This is about 3 x 3.  The image is from Magic Moonlight and have edged with my Gold Dabber. For the background I have used Distress Inks and Glimmer Mists. Flowers from Wild Orchid,Charm, Ticket and Hat Pin from Crafty Emmas Store and other bits from stash. Stamped Corners are the new Additions from LOTV being released 19th April.
This was me just playing around but I always enjoy altering canvases.
I have decided to try selling some of my cards/craft on ebay. So many are giving this a go and my work just sits in a box unless if for something specific so will be trying to get more on ebay over the next week or so including my canvases. Its a shame to stick these in a  draw and we could all do with a few extra pennies. But thats my fault for always buying new stash LOL.

Here are a few challenges my canvas fits into;
Anything Goes - Pearls
Spoonful of Sugar - Tons of Texture
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Things with Wings
Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge
Secret Crafter - Butterflies
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything but a Card
Allsorts - Bloomin Blossoms

Sorry I've not been in blogland much this week, but hope to catch up with some of you over the next day or so.
Let me know what you think and I'll be back tomorrow with my card for a new LOTV Challenge.

Take Care
Hugs

xxx

47 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful canvas!!

Tracey T said...

I think this is absolutely beautiful! You're quite right to sell you creations on ebay - your work is lovely and so many people want work that is one of a kind. Have you seen how much has been bid for one of Bev R's cards (the hAnglar Easter bunny)? Just think how much more stash you'll be able to buy! Hugs, Tracey xx

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous. I love the vintage photo and all the details. Wondeful!

Linda . J said...

This is stunning Claire, fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous and the corners are beautiful!

Hugs Linda

Victoria said...

very pretty

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Claire, I love it. Good Luck with eBay.. I think I need to do same, the boxes of cards grow daily...lol

Anonymous said...

WOOOOW!! So gorgeous and Vintage looking!! Love it!! Smiles, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Beautiful canvas Claire. The image is adorable, Ilove the vintage look.

Hugs Jannie.

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful work Claire and loving the background such pretty colours! Chanelle xxx

nessy said...

simply gorgeous claire ~ delightful canvas!
vanessa xx
hope you enjoy your new washing/drying machines ..womens work and all that!!

Deb said...

beautiful, so love that vintage image!
Happy Crafting! Debxx

Sarah said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Claire, beautiful image and detials xxx

Delphine said...

Totally gorgeous, Claire! Wonderful details and colours, and the photo is fantastic! And I hope you sell a lot of your gorgeous creations on ebay:-) Hugs Delphine xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh girl this is GORGEOUS!!~

Candy C said...

Hi Claire! Your little 3x3 canvas is darling! I love the vintage image of the little girl and the flowers and pearls are darling embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Claire, love your little image, goes so perfectly with all those gorgeous embellishments. Just right to sell them, good luck with that, I am sure it will take off:)

nettie53 said...

O, wat a beautiful card!!

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danni said...

Wow!! Gorgeous creation! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

coops said...

wow, this is fantastic claire.i love the beautiful vintage image and details :D

xx coops xx

Pia said...

Its gorgeous Claire, lovely vintage card
hugs Pia

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. i would absolutly by it. i would actyally buy lets say 3 to hang in a row on my wall.
i have a few canvases too. ,lookin at yours give me so much inspiration so i wanna start playing with mine right away.
love all the little details.
have a wonderful evening. hugs

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous Claire! Love all your details, especially those fabby pearls :o) Lisa x

Mandy said...

Oh wow hun this is beautiful, so very pretty and feminine.
Good luck with your ebay sales :)
hugs Mandy xx

sgc said...

Fantastic work! Good luck with your selling. Thank you for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Faye said...

Oh Claire, wow, wow, wow! xxx

Sarah said...

Love that little girl. Great canvas and vintage feel..
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!
Sarah

xxxtglxxx said...

This does look fantastic Claire! :) I adore the image, it is just beautiful. Love all the little touches, stamps and inked edges, its so effective and a really different alternative to a card.

Smashing :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just lovely!

Carrie's Corner said...

What a great canvas! Love the vintage feel. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Hansedeern said...

Wahhoooooo Darling, what a wonder-, wonderfull vintage card!
Very nice design!

Hugs Rivien

brenda said...

Just adorable Claire.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful project Claire. Hugs Michele x

Jules said...

Hi Claire

A stunning canvas .. .. love the finished look.

I hope this isn't going to be stored away in a drawer. It should be proudly on display somewhere.

Good luck with the Ebay sales.

Love Jules xx

michele hileman said...

That is awesome, I love it. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

Jackie said...

What a beautiful canvas. Good luck with your selling on Ebay :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Claire.
luv
Debby

ania said...

Śliczna! Niezwykle kunsztowna i pomysłowa!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and I love the vintage style so pretty, thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

beautiful card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Clare said...

WOW!!!! your canvas is absolutely stunning Claire. So gorgeous and vintage. Good for you taking the plunge to seel your beautiful creations on EBAY, i know you will do brilliant darl. Big hugs Clare xxx P.S Yep im a late owl too!!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, this is amazing! What a work of art, I can imagine how lovely this must be in person.

Helen said...

Wow - this is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

MagsB said...

My, this is beautiful! I love the vintage picture and the swirl of pearls! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

luv, Mags x

Jen Shults said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday this week!

Jeanette said...

I love this vintage piece. So beautiful. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!