Welcome to my blog. This is where I love to share all my cardmaking. I'm a DT Member for Lili's Little Fairies,Crafty Emma's Store (CES Challenge Blog) and Dream Valley. I have no willpower and am a hoarder of paper pads, pens and rubber stamps galore. I love visiting other crafters blogs and have gained many cyber friends threw blogland. Thankyou for taking the time to look at my blog today and I love reading each and every comment.

Follow by Email

Thursday, 10 March 2011

LOTV Dt Card & Challenges...


Nearly the end of the week. Its gone so quick but at least its getting lighter in the evenings and theres a touch of spring in the air. Today we see a new challenge over at the LOTV Challenge Blog. Thankyou to all those who entered last weeks challenge. This weeks challenge is "Say it with Flowers". Nice and easy and I've a feeling what with the new releases out yesterday, were going to be seeing lots of fab entries.
For my card I have used  "Its My Party". I have coloured her with Copic Markers & H20's. 
I'm sure many of you now own at least 1 LOTV Stamp and so many of us like to embellish with flowers. I hope you can join in this weeks challenge and you can find the NEW STAMPS and MORE HERE. 


Thankyou to all those kind enough to leave a comment re my Craftroom. I forgot to add the link. My unit was purchased from Storage 4 Crafts and the draws do fit 12 x 12 papers.

I also got 2 Top 3's from challenges last week, Scrap Creations & Incy Wincy. Have added the blinkies to my sidebar.

Also, I am having major computer issues including  problems with my emails and freezing, hope it holds out!

Heres a list of challenges and I am listing the stash used at the end of the post for a change.
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Make It Girly
KB Cute Monday - Use the colour Pink
Ladybug Crafts - Spring Colours
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Alys Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Claires - Flowers
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes
Ellephantastic - Cute with a Butterfly
DYSU - Layers
Delightful Sketches - Butterflies
Southern Girls - Use Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and I will try and do some blog hopping over the next few days. I need to clone myself right now!

Hugs
xxx

Prima/Wild Orchid Flower
KaiserCraft Rubon
Pria Fairy Flora Papers
DaisyD Stitch Tape
Statdust & Diamond Stickles
Leaf Punch
MS Border and Butterfly Punch
Brown Bazzill
White Souffle Pen


55 comments:

Rivien said...

Hi Darling :o)
What a easy card :-))))
LOL
She is absolut great!

Hugs Riv

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card! Did you paint the flower by yourself, or is it just the paper?

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Claire :o) Love the design and fab colours. I finally ordered this stamp yesterday - along with some of the new ones of course! Lisa x

nessy said...

wow!!what a gorgeous card ~love that image ~perfect!!
vanessa xx
ps hope all is well with you xx

angelwhispers said...

Love it Claire the colours are wonderful and I just love the design you have done with these beautiful papers really makes this image pop!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi there!! You are a real artist!! Beautiful card, what a pretty paper did you used and your colouring is amazing!! Wauw.
Hugs Ageeth x

Teresa said...

Briliant card, this is real cute.
Hugs Teresa xx

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card!!!! I love the image.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Claire
A gorgeous and beautiful card,and thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful papers. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

Lisa Jane said...

This image always makes me chuckle and i love those pretty papers

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa ;)

WencheP said...

Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

aqualeiga said...

Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card with us at FOR FUN this week; LOTV images are ALWAYS a winner in my book! Hugs, Ali x

Sol said...

thanks for the link about your craft room... I will go to check it out!! :o)...
Cute Card!!! The image is Amazing.... There you can talk about ATTITUDE!!!! I smile every time I see this image!!! :o)

Tanya R said...

Super adorable!
Hugs
Tanya

Jannie said...

Such an adorable card Claire! Love the colors and this image is gorgeous!

Hugs Jannie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Claire,
Gorgeous papers and colours, fabulous image and great colouring. Wonderful flowers. I love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Claire, a great image and just love those papers :)
Kelly.x

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This image makes me smile!! Beautifully colored hun and wonderful details!!HUGS

Andrea said...

So sweet!

Tineke's hobby said...

What a gorgeous card,i love the design and fabilous colours.
And that image is great
Hugs Tineke

Miranda said...

very lovely card Claire, thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Marie said...

Very sweet. I totally adore the LOTV stamps. A darling card. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

coops said...

gorgeous card claire.fab design and i love this image and your stunning papers :D


xx coops xx

Whimsey said...

What a super cute card!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs,
Michele

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card Claire!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, I love these girls and those papers too. Marianne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Forgot to say thanks for playing along at Stampin’ for the Weekend. Hope to see you back for our next challenge. Marianne x

Sarah said...

A Beauty Claire a stunning make she is adorable and your colouring is a mazing chum, these dp are just gorgeous, thx for the link for the units Claire lots Hugs
Sarah x

Fleur said...

Awesome card Claire, I do love this iamge, another treat from the NEC I think lol.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lyndsey Marie said...

Fab card, love the image and the bright papers look great.
Lyndsey xx

Sue said...

Hi Claire! Gorgeous card and cute image :-)
Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx

Marcy said...

Oh so beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with us at DYSU.

Cheryl said...

A beautiful card and such a sweet image.....love the design!!!
Hugs xx

Michele said...

I LOVE that image!!! It makes me giggle every time I see it!! Your card is really lovely!! YOu did a fabulous job on it! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

Mary J said...

Oh Claire, this is such a great card - love it! Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Mary J xxx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Claire, love the image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Monique said...

What a beautifull card. And I love that image. So sweet :)).

Hugs Monique

Nannieflash said...

Hi Claire, what a stunning card, love your colouring and the papers. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

The Little Stamper said...

I'm a big fan of LOTV stamps and I just love what you have done with this card!

Thanks for joining us on the Little Claire's challenge.

Sharon x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Claire, so gorgeous!
Hugs Jacqueline

Ellephantastic said...

super cute & very pretty card, thank you for taking part this month. Hugs x x

Faye said...

I love how you have allowed the paper to be pretty in the corner. Fab card. xxx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

Saskia :)

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Claire, as always wonderful colouration and your papers are delish.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tasha said...

Such a beautiful card, the layers and fab colour are all so beautiful! Love the iamge
love tasha xx

Dawny P said...

Oh what a fabulous card me darlin - love those papers and of course the image :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Scrappychick said...

This is gorgeous and I just love the image :) One of my favs. Lovely coloring!
Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments!
Cyndi

Victoria said...

what a cool little card love it x

MissyB said...

Hi,

what a really fab card, great image to. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

missyb x

Brises said...

Lovely card!
Greetings from Poland:)
Anna

Deb said...

Your card is so sweet...I love LOTV, wish we had them in the USA...Hugs!

leslierahye said...

Thank you for joining delightful challenges this week! What a beautiful card! I love this image! Such a card with sass!

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card using that too cute LOTV image. Your coloring is amazing !!!
Janie xx

Michelle Singer said...

Adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls this fortnight. I really hope to see you again at our next challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NeoCounter

A Bit About Me....

My photo
Kent, United Kingdom
have been making handmade cards for a few years. Enjoy all the new stash that comes on the market and alot end up at my place!!!!!